No one wants to go through life flashing unattractive, crooked teeth.
And studies have shown that unattractive smiles can have adverse effects all over our lives: our love lives, our social lives, our careers, and of course to our self-esteem and confidence.
Luckily, with advancements in cosmetic dentistry, you no longer have to deal with the adverse effects of an unattractive, and sometimes unhealthy, smile.
At Your Gold Coast Dentist, we often recommend the fast, easy, safe, and affordable Fastbraces®.
Orthodontic treatment offers corrective techniques to help you achieve the straightest and the most beautiful smile you could ever imagine.
The traditional methods include visible braces, which are uncomfortable and intimidating to wear because of its obvious appearance.
Most of the young patients don’t prefer using traditional braces, as they are inconvenient and embarrassing especially with their age.
Getting traditional braces usually takes years and costs more than you can manage.
The latest technology of orthodontic treatment found solutions with our crooked teeth, providing us with fast, safe, easy, and affordable braces that don’t require extractions.
At Your Gold Coast Dentist, we want you to achieve that perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
If you want to know more about the orthodontic treatment services offered by Your Gold Coast Dentist, just keep on reading.
What Are The Approaches To Straightening Teeth?
There are three kinds of braces:
- Visible braces are the ‘train-track’ braces you remember from childhood. They are attached to the front of teeth, and they are apparent and can be inconvenient. While they are often suggested to fix severe alignment issues, they come with considerable downsides. Perhaps the biggest downside to visible braces is they can take up to 2 years to work. Also, their brackets can cause discomfort and irritation, both after installation and after tightening. They also limit you to eating certain foods and the difficult task of keeping braces and teeth clean.
- Nearly invisible braces use clear, removable plastic trays to straighten teeth. Invisalign is removable for cleaning and eating, difficult for others to see, and requires little care. However, patients have to wear aligners for up to 22 hours a day, and if they forget or choose not to, treatment time can stretch out too much longer. If severe alignment problems exist, Invisalign can’t do the job. Also, Invisalign is relatively expensive.
- Invisible braces are placed behind the teeth, so they cannot be seen. But adjusting to them can be difficult, you have to avoid crunchy foods, and invisible braces can also lead to speaking with a lisp, particularly during the first few weeks. In some cases, there is tongue irritation, and invisible braces are far and away the most expensive option.
The drawbacks of these traditional systems are why Your Gold Coast Dentist often recommends Fastbraces®! Fastbraces® work very quickly and at an economical price!
What is Fastbraces®?
Fastbraces®? Straightens teeth differently. In most cases, it is a non-extraction system, which gives patients outstanding results.
Traditional braces usually move teeth in two stages, over about two years. In year one, the crown of the tooth is moved to where it should be, and in year two the position of the root is moved to where it should be.
Fastbraces® work on an entirely different principle. The patented Fastbraces® system combines a triangular bracket and a specially shaped square wire that begin to correct the position of the root, from the start of treatment. This realigns the root and crown at the same time!
Because Fastbraces® moves the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the start of treatment, treatment can be much faster than from other brace systems – from only three months to about a year.
Some lucky patients begin to get results in weeks! As a bonus, University research has demonstrated that Fastbraces® can reduce sliding friction and pain!
Fastbraces® are also more convenient in that retainers need to be worn for very brief periods, from as short as 20 minutes to overnight.
Since Fastbraces® was introduced in 1992, there has been a stream of success stories, from all over the world, including patients of all ages.
How Does Fastbraces® Work?
The first step towards your perfect smile is a consultation with the experts at Your Gold Coast Dental if you are a good candidate for the system.
We perform a complete exam of your mouth and impressions and X-rays are taken. Then we design a plan specifically for you.
Am I A Good Candidate For Fastbraces®?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do I want a more beautiful, straighter smile?
- Do I want to achieve that improved smile in months and not years?
- Do I want less discomfort?
- Do I want to save money?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions, you could be a candidate for Fastbraces®!
If you’ve ever thought of traditional fixed braces but been worried about the necessity to wear them for 2 – 3 years and by how much they cost?
If you’ve ever thought of clear aligners but have been worried about the cost and how long you would have to wear them?
Fastbraces® at Your Gold Coast Dentist might be the answer!
Fastbraces Technology – Fast, safe and affordable!
Getting The Most At Your Gold Coast Dentist!
Your Gold Coast Dentist is your ideal dentist in the Parkwood area. Our practice merges cutting-edge dental techniques with high levels of skill and experience.
We offer the highest level of comfort and quality for patients of all kinds. From routine checkups to the most complicated procedures, Your Gold Coast Dentist can treat you and your family with the care and respect you deserve!
Evening and Saturday appointments are available!
We Offer Free Fastbraces® Consultation
We are located at Gold Coast Parkwood Piazza Shop 10/300 Olsen Avenue in Parkwood.