Discolouration, wear, misaligned teeth, chipping and fractures, and missing teeth are some of the dental issues that can negatively affect your smile.
If your teeth are unsightly or damaged, or you’re unhappy about how your smile looks, it can change your life in a range of negative ways.
Damage to teeth can make even the simplest tasks difficult, including chewing and eating normally. Worse, you may be without confidence when smiling or talking to others.
But thanks to advances in dental treatments and technology, your Your Gold Coast dentist perform a ‘smile makeover,’ a comprehensive treatment that holistically addresses multiple smile issues!
If you or your loved ones have issues with your smile, read on to learn more about the flexible and effective smile makeover.
Then give Your Gold Coast Dentist a call!
Smiles and science!
According to a study, “The Impact of Whiter Teeth on Key First Impressions”, attractive smiles are related to success. People who flash whiter teeth have a higher chance of being hired and are offered higher salaries.
In simulated job interviews with job seekers who had whitened their teeth, 58 per cent of the people with whitened teeth were hired, and 53 per cent got offered higher salaries. To advance your career, it may be time to consider the impact of your smile.
People with straight teeth are also perceived as smarter and more talented. But the effects of a TV-star smile go even deeper than that.
In the study, two-thirds of respondents indicated that they were more likely to remember someone with attractive features, including nice teeth, than someone with features considered unattractive. This means that if you have an unattractive smile, you are forgettable.
To make a maximum positive impact, you need a great smile!
How a smile makeover can help
Your Gold Coast Dental patients undergo smile makeovers for a variety of reasons:
- They have lost teeth in areas of the mouth that can easily be seen.
- They have been in an accident that has harmed their teeth and gums.
- Substandard dental care has resulted in teeth that are decayed, discoloured, damaged, cracked and/or broken.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Painful, swollen, and bleeding gums.
- Dental challenges as a result of medical issues and/or medications.
Smile makeovers are specifically designed to address groups of these kinds of problems, fixing them in combination, and drastically improving your smile.
What is involved?
During your dental consultation, your teeth will be examined to determine which areas need improvement. At the same time, we will check for overall dental health. During the consultation, you should tell your dentist what you want to achieve through your smile makeover.
This helps us to offer you only the treatments you need and want. In this way, you can be confident you are getting a smile that looks and feels best for you.
Your Gold Coast Dental dentist will then build a treatment plan for your makeover, which can include a combination of the following:
- Teeth Whitening:Get an evenly white and radiant smile.
- Porcelain Veneers:Veneers cover dingy, stained, chipped, cracked, gapped, and uneven teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding:Cosmetic bonding restores decayed teeth and can address a wide array of aesthetic imperfections.
- Crowns:Dental crowns cover broken or decayed teeth.
- Dental Bridges:Dental bridges cover the gaps created by missing teeth.
- Dental Implants:If you’re missing teeth, dental implants appear and function as regular teeth.
- Gum Restoration:Receding or prominent (“gummy”) gums both detract from the overall appearance of your smile. Gum restoration gives you an attractive and healthy gum line.
Consultation with Your Gold Coast Dentist.
We encourage you to visit Your Gold Coast Dentist for a smile makeover consultation. At Your Gold Coast Dentist, we believe that each patient is unique and that their smile should be as well.
This means that you need to have your own goals for your smile. Then, in consultation, we will help you achieve that goal by recommending to you cosmetic dental treatments that address your concerns. If you don’t like your gapped teeth, the stains on them, the fact that some of your teeth are smaller, or that you have a too ‘gummy’ smile, we can address those issues.
Give us a call and get one step closer to that smile you’ve always wished for!
Learn more about smile makeovers at Your Gold Coast Dentist.
Getting the most at Your Gold Coast Dentist!
Your Gold Coast Dentist is your perfect dentist in the Parkwood area. Our practice combines the most advanced dental techniques available with high levels of skill and experience. We provide the highest level of quality and comfort for patients of all kinds.
From routine checkups to the most complicated procedures, Your Gold Coast Dentist can treat you and your family with the care and respect you deserve!
One Visit Dental Crown
– Perfect crown in one Appointment
– CAD/CAM cutting edge technology
Free Orthodontic Consultation
– Fastbraces Technology – Fast, safe and affordable!
All Patients Promotions
– PAY NO GAP: NO GAP for Check-Up and Clean(every six months and with any health insurance)
– NO HEALTH INSURANCE?: Only $149 for Check-Up and Clean
Call (07) 5594 6699 or visit us at Gold Coast Parkwood Piazza, Shop 10/300 Olsen Avenue in Parkwood near Southport North.