One Visit Crown on the Gold Coast
The One Visit Crown is a new technology and a new revolutionary way to restore teeth. At Your Gold Coast Dentist we are proud to be one of the first dental practices on the Gold Coast to offer this to our patients.
What is a Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance.
Why Do Teeth Need Crowns?
If your tooth –
- Has become chipped, cracked and worn.
- Has cracks through it meaning it can fracture.
- Has been weakened by tooth decay or trauma.
- Has had a Root Canal Treatment
- Has become misshapen or discoloured.
Advantages Of The One Visit Crown
- More affordable as it is approximately half the price of traditional crowns.
- Does not require dentist to take impressions of your tooth.
- Saves time. Traditional crowns require two visits and normally takes two weeks as the crown is made in the dental laboratory, however with the one visit crown, the crown is done in one appointment in approximately one hour.
- No temporary crowns are required
- The one visit crowns are tooth coloured giving you a natural look and feel.
Call (07) 5594 6699 or visit us at Gold Coast Parkwood Piazza, Shop 10/300 Olsen Avenue in Parkwood on the Gold Coast.
Evening and Saturday appointments available!