One Visit Crown on the Gold Coast
What is a Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance.
Why Do Teeth Need Crowns?
If your tooth –
- Has become chipped, cracked and worn.
- Has cracks through it meaning it can fracture.
- Has been weakened by tooth decay or trauma.
- Has had a Root Canal Treatment
- Has become misshapen or discoloured.
Advantages Of The One Visit Crown
- More affordable as it is approximately half the price of traditional crowns.
- Does not require dentist to take impressions of your tooth.
- Saves time. Traditional crowns require two visits and normally takes two weeks as the crown is made in the dental laboratory, however with the one visit crown, the crown is done in one appointment in approximately one hour.
- No temporary crowns are required
- The one visit crowns are tooth coloured giving you a natural look and feel.
Evening and Saturday appointments available!
Convenient hours (evening and Saturday appointments available)
Accessible location and convenient hours (evening and Saturday appointments available)