Dental Crowns and Bridges
Your teeth are the hardest substance in the body but they are not indestructible.
At Your Gold Coast Dentist, we can bring your teeth’s beauty and strength back with our dental restorative devices.
Dental crowns and bridges are two of our durable restorative devices, which not only bring back your teeth’s strength, but also improve appearance and eliminate possible dental issues.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are fixed restorative devices; once they are placed you can’t remove them whenever you want. Made of tooth coloured materials, dental crowns cap the damaged tooth to protect it from further damage.
Uses Of Dental Crown
Dental crowns are used for:
- Teeth with decay
- Broken teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Teeth with a large fillings
- As a replacement tooth with a dental implant
- Reinforce strength after root canal treatment
Benefits Of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are a popular restorative device because of their practical and aesthetic benefits. Let’s take a look at some of these advantages.
- Look and feel of natural tooth
- Protect damaged tooth from further strain
- Return strength and stability
- Improved appearance
- Halt destruction caused by dental problems
- Do not become chalky over time
- Nearly impossible to identify from a natural tooth
- Hold large fillings in place
What Are Dental Bridges?
If you have multiple missing teeth, a dental bridge may be a fit for you. A dental bridge consists of multiple replacement teeth placed on the gap and bridges one natural tooth to another.
Just like dental crowns, dental bridges are fixed restorative devices. Once installed, you can’t remove them anytime you want. If there are little to no natural teeth left, the next option is dentures.
Benefits Of Dental Bridges
Below are the benefits that dental bridges offer:
- Replace multiple missing teeth
- Return natural face structure
- Improve bite and speech
- Halt progressive bone loss
- Stop natural teeth from shifting
High-Quality Dental Crowns And Bridges At Your Gold Coast Dentist
Your Gold Coast Dentist fabricates durable and long lasting restorative devices. If you’re looking to improve the beauty and function of your pearly whites, then come and see us right away. You might be an ideal candidate for a dental crown or bridge.
Call (07) 5594 6699 or visit us at Gold Coast Parkwood Piazza, Shop 10/300 Olsen Avenue in Parkwood on the Gold Coast.
Evening and Saturday appointments available!